Turnkey tailormade solutions for all your event’s needs.
A true success story!
Situated in lush gardens at the Nasrec showgrounds, and recognised as one of Johannesburg’s best-known landmarks, is where you will find the Head Office of GL events South Africa.
Enjoying a carefully aligned partnership with Events and Exhibition organisers locally and internationally. GL events South Africa has positioned itself as a leading Events and Exhibitions infrastructure supplier, providing fully integrated specialist services.
With more than 40 years of industry experience, GL events South Africa has firmly secured its place in the international and local events industry, leading the markets out of Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
* With offices and venues on five continents and in more than 20 countries, GL events Group employs in excess of 4 500 staff members worldwide, staging over 3700 events per year.
* In South Africa alone, more than 20 000m2 is allocated to warehouse space, with no less than 870 furniture references in holding stock.
* We deliver a whopping 70 000sqm of stand space per year, of which 18 000sqm is designed by our very own integrated studio.
* All our branches specialise in turnkey solutions to the events, exhibitions and retail industry, with more than 200 projects every year.
* We produce events designed to achieve strong and meaningful impact for the government, institutions and corporate companies.
(*Statistics are based on records pre-Covid).
We mind your business for you!
As partners and advisors to Event and Exhibition Organisers, we provide a broad range of services for:
EXHIBITIONS AND TRADE SHOWS
We provide solutions for all exhibition requirements and supply full turnkey deals for basic Shell Schemes, Custom Exhibition Stands and System Design stands
GL events offers the latest in technology and top solutions for specific electrical requirements.
FURNITURE AND FLOORING
Quality, quantity, and variety! Whether for a comfy lounge look and feel, a formal meeting or just a relaxed vibe, we have a selection of furniture and flooring options second to none, guaranteed to create the perfect atmosphere at any event
PRINTING, BRANDING & SIGNAGE
Quality printing and branding are imperative in any business. There is absolutely no other way more effective to describe who you are, or the products and services that you are offering. The appointment of a professional and experienced Branding and Signage supplier is essential. With 18 years’ experience in the industry we should, without any doubt, be your number one choice!
Specialists in Graphic Design and Signage for more than 18 years, our in-house Printing and Signage Department prides itself on producing eye-catching signage for both the indoor and outdoor markets. Our Printing Department operates out of spacious premises and the dedicated team put in a full 15 hours a day, 6 days a week, ensuring that deadlines are met and the delivery of a professional service.
We understand that the customer is at the heart of retail, and we know that space can either make or break your brand. Our expert team will design and execute perfect retail solutions, which will place your brand head and shoulders above the rest.
SEMI-PERMANENT VENUES & MARQUEES
Our semi-permanent event structures have the look and feel of permanent structures. The unique portfolio includes free-span marquees, which eliminate the necessity of structural floor mountings and venue space remains uncompromised. Also available with glass or cassette frontage, our structures add to the illusion of the semi-permanent structure being that of a permanent venue. Our sturdy and exclusive range of clear roof and double story marquees are always a talking point! They are appealing to the eye and simply a spectacular way in which to host guests.
We have a formidable team which will help create a unique and perfect atmosphere on any occasion. We provide tailor-made Hospitality packages which include an unlimited choice of aesthetically appealing but functional furniture items, VIP areas, Audio Visual solutions, and Hostesses.
We provide stylish, comfy, and luxurious structures which lend themselves to a vast variety of infrastructure items from which to choose:
● Lighting ● AV, Sound requirements ● Furniture ● Staging ● Air-con ● Carpeting ● Decking & flooring solutions ● Electrical requirements ● Draping ● Fencing ● Graphics, Signage & printing ●Project Management ● Custom Temporary Structures ● Décor & Design ● Toilet facilities ●
We remain un-rivalled, as South Africa’s leading Events and Exhibitions infrastructure supplier, offering extensive experience, creativity, and expertise to assist with all aspects of any event.